How Do I Help Drive Customer Growth as a Marketer?
As marketers, we are a passionate bunch focused on growth and brand experience. There are a lot of contributing factors that invest in this growth and the experience brought to our audience. At the core, we are all about quality customer-driven growth. So, as a marketer, how do we thoroughly integrate our efforts with the other departments we work with? How can we better align with the Customer Experience Teams at our companies?
Join the Austin AMA for a 3 month Book Club starting in January! We will be reading Chief Customer Officer 2.0: How to Build Your Customer-Driven Growth Engine by Jeanne Bliss. As a group, we’ll get to dig in and discuss how to:
- Manage and Honor Customers as Assets
- Build a Customer Listening Path
- Embed Experience Reliability and Innovation
- Lead One Company Accountability, Leadership & Decision Making
We would love to have you join us! Here are the details for how the Book Club works:
- Order your book! – Available on Amazon and other book store locations: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1119047609/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0
- Sign up each month so we know you are coming – Coffee & light breakfast will be provided for each discussion.
- January 9th’s discussion will focus on an intro to the book – we have some great resources to give you and will focus on sparking your interest in diving into your reading.
- February 6th’s discussion will focus on Chapters 1-5 of the book.
- March 5th’s discussion will focus on Chapters 6-9 of the book.
We are excited to launch our new Austin AMA Book Clubs. Our focus as the Austin AMA is to Lead, Connect, and Grow Austin Marketers – We can’t wait to see these things lived out through the Book Club starting in Q1! You won’t want to miss out!
A big thanks to IBM for being our sponsor for these events – they are passionate about investing in marketers and so are we!
Dates & Locations:
- January 9th, 2020 – 7:30-9:00am @ IBM Austin Campus, 11501 Burnet Road, Building 906, 5th Floor in SXSW Event Room
- February 6th, 2020 – 7:30-9:00am @ IBM Austin Campus, 11501 Burnet Road, Building 906, 5th Floor in Chavez Event Room
- March 5th, 2020 – 7:30-9:00am @ IBM Austin Campus, 11501 Burnet Road, Building 906, 5th Floor in SXSW Event Room
Parking: Garage or Parking Lot