From popular local brands to national distribution, come out and listen to the stories of how some of Austin’s top food, beverage, and consumer goods companies expanded across the US and the marketing channels that got them there.
- Yeti Coolers – Bill Neff, Marketing Director
- Kendra Scott – Patti Kelly, Public Relations Director
- Hop Doddy – Erin Fohn, Brand Manager
- The Seaweed Bath Co. – Allison Grossman, Co-Founder
- Texas Hill Country Olive Company – Cara Gambini, Co-Owner & Vice President
Panel Moderated by Stacy Armijo, Executive Vice President, Pierpont Communications
Stacy currently sits on the National Board of Directors for the American Marketing Association as Secretary/Treasurer and has previously served as president to both the Professional Chapters Council and the Austin Chapter of the American Marketing Association. She was also recognized as an Austin Under 40 Winner for PR, Marketing and Advertising in 2013.
- 5:00-5:45pm Eat, Drink, and Network!
- 5:45-6:00pm Austin AMA Announcements and Partner Appreciation
- 6:00-7:00pm Panelists Share Their Stories
- 7:00-8:00pm Moderated Q&A
- 8:00-9:00pm Drawing, Networking, and Live Music
Get registered today, this event will sell out!
7601 Southwest Parkway
Austin, TX, 78735
* Please note that entrance into the YETI facility requires a signed NDA, which will be available at the registration desk. Event entrance is located at the back parking lot.
Special Thanks to Our Event Sponsors!
Additional thanks for product giveaways from our in-kind food and bev sponsors!