Invest in Yourself – Accelerate Your Knowledge with the American Marketing Association
The American Marketing Association (AMA) arms more than 30,000 members with timely information and perspectives that you won’t find anywhere else.
Spring Membership Campaign
Become the go-to marketing hero at your office with up-to-the-minute marketing information and best practice advice from the most comprehensive, valuable resource in the industry. AMA-Spring-Campaign-2013 promo code
As a member of Austin AMA, you will tap into resources that help you address day-to-day challenges and keep you at the forefront of marketing thinking and practices. Some of the industry-leading resources include: regular PowerLunch programs, intimate Special Interest Group (SIG) events, an exclusive AMAConnect online community, an online member directory, outstanding publications and webcasts.Join Austin AMA
Austin AMA is made up of the most unique and talented marketers in town…over 300 of them! Nationally, AMA is over 30,000 members strong. And being a member of AMA gives you benefits you can’t get with other marketing organizations (see list below). These are great reasons to participate in an organization that celebrates and connects Austin Marketers!
Monthly Luncheons and Special Events
Members receive discounts to Austin AMA’s monthly luncheons and other events, which often feature a nationally recognized speaker. These have included:
- Guy Kawasaki—How to use Twitter as a Weapon
- Tony Hsieh—CEO, Zappos—Fire Up Your Brand
- Steve Patrizi, VP US Sales, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- Nigel Dessau—CMO, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)—Is Social Media Dead?
- Kim Garrett—Director of National Sales, Facebook—Face to Face with Facebook
Besides our luncheons, Austin AMA hosts smaller, targeted events which provide excellent networking and learning opportunities:
- Happy Hours—Whether you’re drinking a Shiner or a sweet tea, you are sure to meet some great marketers at one of our happy hours.
- AMA 1:1 Meetings & Special Interest Groups —Attend these informal gatherings to discuss “topics of the day” over morning coffee.
Stay Connected via Social Media
Can’t make it to one of our events? No problem. It’s easy to catch up on local and national AMA news, Austin marketing association events and other members via our web and social media channels:
- More than 1,000 Twitter followers
- 800+ members in our LinkedIn Group
- 200+ members on Facebook, www.facebook.com/amaaustin
- Breaking local, industry and chapter news via @AustinAMA
You can take advantage of all that the AMA has to offer for only $245 annually. For more information or to ask about Group Memberships & National Benefits, contact our VP of Membership Recruitment at email@example.com.