HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Luncheons and Special Events
Members receive discounts to Austin AMA’s luncheons and other events, which often feature a nationally recognized speaker and have included:
- Guy Kawasaki — How to use Twitter as a Weapon
- Tony Hsieh — CEO, Zappos—Fire Up Your Brand
- Steve Patrizi, VP US Sales, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- Nigel Dessau — CMO, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)—Is Social Media Dead?
- Kim Garrett—Director of National Sales, Facebook—Face to Face with Facebook
Besides our luncheons, Austin AMA hosts smaller, targeted events which provide excellent networking and learning opportunities:
- Marketing Morning Meetups—Join Austin AMA and your fellow Austin-area marketers as we tour local coffee shops and talk shop.
- Happy Hours—Whether you’re drinking a Shiner or a sweet tea, you are sure to meet some great marketers at one of our happy hours.
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)—Attend these informal gatherings to discuss “topics of the day” over morning coffee.
Stay Connected via Social Media
Can’t make it to one of our events? No problem. Catch up on local and national AMA news, Austin marketing association events and other members via the web and social media channels. We have:
- 4,200+ Twitter followers
- 1,100+ Facebook followers
- 1800+ Meetup members
- 250+ LinkedIn company page followers
- Local, industry and chapter news via @AustinAMA
WHO JOINS AUSTIN AMA?
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in Marketing. Our members join to successfully market their business, to become a Professional Certified Marketer (PCM®), and to expand their team without expanding their payroll.
Austin AMA is made up of the most unique and talented marketers in town! Internationally, AMA is over 30,000 members strong.
Not only do we offer cool local events and resources, but our members have an opportunity to experience many aspects of marketing by volunteering on one our teams such as communications, events, technology, or special interest groups.
Still wondering about Austin AMA?
If you are seeking opportunities to learn social media marketing or marketing strategies, then attend one of our events. By joining Austin AMA you become part of the global American Marketing Association and will gain access to an array of marketing resources, case studies and virtual events.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or click the button to the right to join today!