Hey, it’s good to see you and thanks for your interest
Our volunteers share a lot of reasons as to why they give their time to Austin AMA. Perhaps it’s to build new skills or create a network of really smart contacts that love marketing. Many say they just like the group and the people. Whatever your motivation is, we invite all Austin AMA members to volunteer. You don’t have to be an expert and you can control how much time you’d like to contribute.
Why don’t you start by checking out the information to the right?
If you see a committee that interests you, click on its hyperlink to learn what you could gain from volunteering. For general inquiries, reach out and we’ll get back to you. Promise!
- Quickly expand your network
- Work hand-in-hand with marketing decision makers in large companies
- Make valuable contacts in companies targeting Austin marketers
- Grow your sales or networking experience
- Play with shiny toys like Social Media or website management tools
- Contribute written content for the Austin AMA blog
- Flex your PR, advertising or design muscles
- Create fun and edgy marketing communications campaigns
- Gain experience with planning events from the ground up
- Regularly interact with well-known speakers
- Help plan events about specialized topics like B2B and word of mouth marketing
- Find new areas of interest and education for Austin AMA members
- Develop or display your leadership skills
- Make valuable connections with some of Austin’s most active marketers
- Have an AMAzing resume and loads of business references