Thanks to all who came out to Austin AMA’s 2016 Marketing Jam at Speakeasy on June 16 to hear an engaging panel conversation about the seven problems in marketing. Everyone seemed to have fun reconnecting, expanding their respective networks and learning. Don’t forget to check out the photo gallery on Facebook by Austin photographer and AMA Austin volunteer Matthew Lemke. And please tag yourselves!
In case you missed it, here are the seven problems discussed throughout the evening (along with a little video context from AMA:
- How to effectively target high value sources of growth
- The role of marketing in the firm at the C-suite
- The digital transformation of the modern corporation
- Generating and using insight to shape marketing practice
- Dealing with an omni-channel world
- Competing in dynamic, global markets
- Balancing incremental and radical innovation
Thanks for joining us, and stay tuned for more exciting AMA Austin programming in the future!
The 2016 AMA Marketing Jam was sponsored by Chameleon Cold-Brew, Austin’s original consciously-crafted cold-brew coffee. Chameleon Cold Brew selects beans from Central and South America, tailor roasts them locally, and brews them low and slow, Austin-style, for more than 16 hours in cold, purified Hill Country water to create a smooth, naturally low-acid coffee with an extra-caffeinated kick.