Congratulations, Jennifer! Thank you for all you do for AMA Austin.
Where did you grow up?
- I grew up in Victorville, CA. Over the last year I moved to Austin, TX and am loving it.
What is your volunteer role?
- I get to work with the membership committee helping in anyway possible through support of events and connecting with other members.
What is your day job?
- I am the Director of Marketing at SupportNinja, a wildly unique outsourcing company, where I get to connect businesses with outstanding customer support integrating Support Ninjas onto their teams.
Why did you join the AMA?
- I joined AMA in California for the chance to collaborate and learn from other marketing professionals. Marketers are unique and impactful leaders and I have been able to learn so much from everyone I’ve gotten to interact with as a part of the AMA.
What (or who) is your favorite marketing blog or thought leader?
- Simon Sinek is one of my favorite thought leaders. He has an amazing way of understanding people and how to invest in those you work with. “Leadership takes work. It takes time and energy. The effects are not always easily measured and they are not always immediate. Leadership is always a commitment to human beings.” – Simon Sinek
What is the one thing you’ve been inspired by lately?
- Honestly, the team that I work with and the dedication they have to always improve themselves and make an impact on those around us.
Describe yourself in one word: Organized