AMERICAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION MISSION
The American Marketing Association is a professional association for those involved in the practice, teaching and study of marketing worldwide. Our principal roles are:
- Advancing – Elevating marketing competencies, practice and thought leadership.
- Promoting – Being an advocate for marketing and promoting its importance, efficacy and ethics.
- Supporting – Being an essential resource for marketing information, education/training and relationships.
AUSTIN CHAPTER VISION
The vision of the Austin AMA is to foster meaningful relationships between marketing professionals and to advance the marketing field in Austin, Texas, as the place where professionals can lead, connect, and grow. We serve our members by advancing their knowledge and network, continually building a community of collaboration and innovation within the marketing field.
- Educational Luncheons – innovative educational events with marketing experts from a wide variety of industries
- Fun and relaxed networking events – opportunities to build professional and personal connections
- Skills workshops – special programs to cultivate your career
- Leadership opportunities – volunteer positions to lead and manage teams
- Local job listings – grow your career
- Mentoring programs – guide marketing’s next generation
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our International Connection
As professional association involved in the practice, teaching and study of marketing worldwide, the AMA is the source marketers turn to for information, resources, education, training and professional networking. More than 30,000 Association members represent leading marketing academics, researchers and practitioners from every industry.
The International AMA Website offers valuable resources for AMA members including webcasts, articles, publications, blogs and more.Visit the International AMA Website