The American Marketing Association (AMA) of Austin is excited to announce the 2022 winners of the inaugural Austin Marketing of the Year (AMY) Awards.
Marketing professionals in the heart of Texas have a reputation for being brilliant in materializing vision through exceptional marketing strategy and well-planned tactics. American Marketing Association (AMA) Austin wants to honor marketing professionals that continue to establish this reputation by recognizing marketers who brought their campaigns and brands to life in 2021.
This year’s award honorees submitted work that was performed during the past year over various categories. Each submission was evaluated by our judges based on the identification of the challenge and goals, the strategy and tactics implemented to address that challenge, and the outcome of the strategies that were employed.
The winners for this year are:
Best Branding | B2B
- Rebranding After Multiple Acquisitions Leads to Double Digit Web Growth, Erin Gleeson – TREW Marketing
Best Branding | B2C
- HIT Athletic, Matt Carlsen – White Hat Agency
Best Digital Campaign | B2B, B2C, Non-Profit
- Rebate Remix Digital, Texas Gas Service – Hahn
Best Email Campaign | B2B, B2C, Non-Profit
- Tech Update: Malwarebytes January Marketing Campaign, Tara Yukawa – OneAffiniti
Best Marketing Collateral | B2B, B2C, Non-Profit
- Fee-Free Banking Marketing Campaign, Amplify Marketing Department – Amplify Credit Union
Best Media Kit | B2B, B2C, Non-Profit
- Studio X Press Kit, Christie Post – Studio X
Best Overall Campaign | B2B, B2C, Non-Profit
- Step up for Girls: End of Year Fundraising Campaign 2021, Kursten Mitchell – Girl Scouts of Central Texas
Best Podcast | B2B, B2C, Non-Profit
- Content Marketing, Engineered, Erin Gleeson – TREW Marketing
Best Social Media Campaign | B2B, B2C, Non-Profit
- Texas Nursery & Landscape Association EXPO, Matt Carlsen – White Hat Agency
Best Video | B2B, B2C, Non-Profit
- Rebate Remix Megamix, Texas Gas Service, Greg Barton – Hahn
Best Website | B2B, B2C, Non-Profit
- Long Center for Performing Arts, Lynn Yeldell – Seventh Scout
2022 Standouts of the Year
- OneAffiniti Brand Awareness Campaign, Alli Campofranco – Incentive Solutions
- Matthew Brutsche, Marketing Professional of the Year, Matt Brutsche – 500 Rockets Marketing
2022 Volunteer of the Year
- Vicki McCullough, AMY Awards Co-Chair, Sequitur Marketing, LLC
2022 Board Member of the Year
- Simon Hjorth, AMA Chief Finance Officer, OneAffiniti
Congratulations to all winners nd finalists. A special thank you to our sponsors Zenko Photography, ProGraphix Signs Graphics and Displays, STLL Studios, Easy Tiger, PowellParty DJ & Karaoke, SKALED, 6 Sense, Postal.io, and Classic Forms & Products, Inc.
We look forward to seeing your submissions next year! Bookmark our website here.